Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CASA Memories

This year at CASA I had a great time. My favorite memory is in first session when Cameron,Orion,Emily,Catherine,Haley,Andrea,Kate,Megan, Julia, and I all danced to Don't Stop Believing by Journey. It was really fun because we just ran around in circles at the end. Another CASA memory is when Orion, Haley,Cameron, and I were all in Good Morning CASA. We were making glaze for the doughnuts. It was really sugary so we all were eating it and licking the bowl. Kate is another of my favorite memories. Kate always says, "I love you like a brother friend person." Orion always says, "AAAAHHHH!" I always ask how to spell a word. Lunch time is also filled with a lot of memories. We always have interesting conversations. One time we talked about yougurt. We always talk about random stuff. CASA is a great camp. I am glad that I go to camp here. There are many interesting people, like Orion. I have made many friends here at CASA. I think everyone should come to CASA camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment